Friday, October 3, 2014

Canine with a Byline... Because Dog with a Blog was Taken!


Hey, Internet!  Turkey Dog is back online!

I had to delete my old blog because My Pet Human and My Child found me out! I should have waited till they left like I always do, but I thought they were distracted by breakfast... I know breakfast always distracts me! (Did someone say breakfast?!) 

What was I talking about? Oh yeah, the blog...

So the other morning I made a move for the laptop and they caught me red-pawed. It's a shame, too - I had some pretty good rants up at that old spot. Like the one about the Barky Collar - those things ought to be illegal! They are some serious technology from the Dark Ages. And don't even get me started about how they handle echoes! I'm still a little afraid of the bathroom. *Shudder*

I also had a pretty good Open Letter to All Automobiles Heading Into "The Shop".... I feel like it's my duty to warn all cars: If they tell you you're going there to GET FIXED, whatever you do, DON'T GO! Now I know the truth about getting fixed. It happened to me and let me just say this: it's NOT COOL at all. I don't want to sound like an alarmist or anything, but vehicles, you can trust me on this one... it will not end well for you.

Anyway, here's my new blog. I'll update as often as I can get my paws on the keyboard. Until next time, remember... If you can't eat it or chase it, just pee on it and walk away!

-- Turkey


No comments:

Post a Comment